Tuesday, January 29, 2013

precious pieces.

okay. time for another serious post. stating the precious pieces as the heading you'll probably think that the events to me that are precious are all the happy moments. well, i used to think so too. well, i changed my mind about alot of things after learning the events that occurred from these past two years. the tears that poured out, the pain felt from the last two years. i can smile now knowing how the cause of those moments, improved my life better. its something i'll try to change if i could turn the clock, but right now, thats how i wrote my story for my life. its over, and we've to learn from it. and the lesson is the precious pieces. i just felt like posting this well probably because i'm ready to put a fit of those precious pieces, into my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment