Thursday, February 14, 2013

A great way to start my trip in Singapore.

So guys, after spending an adventurous trip of two months in Brisbane, I've travelled to Singapore. To make it more exciting, just right on the day I was flying off, I got 6 Os for my o. Level's! I am so, so , so happy. And therefore I'd like to take this moment and opportunity to thank my teachers, friends and family and everyone who has been pushing me, teaching me, motivating me, in all sorts of way to achieve such good results. Frankly with how I've been doing these past few years, the results and outcome is just surprising, but I am very very thankful to the outcome. :D so, to start off with my celebration, currently in Singapore.. To eat those food I've missed for two months while I was in Aussie.. And of course, shopping and also seeing my relatives here in Singapore is also included in the celebration package. To add to this celebration, I've finally, travelled without an Assistant. Hahah. Other than that, I've received news that, I'm unofficially a student in PTEM. :) just that I've to wait for two weeks for so e sort of file in SGS. So... Automatically. More times will be spent for my family and friends before college begins. And also more time for preparation. Oh, before I forget, to whoever who has taken the examination, a big big congrats to you! :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment