Friday, January 4, 2013

School. Results. Nerve wracking.

Well, a new year has begun and school is once again, re-open. Now here's a little few speech for our beloved Juniors, especially those in year 11 this year..... A big good luck to you for your upcoming exams this year. Go through it with a lot of patience, trust me you'll need it. Spend this year well balanced. It's your final year. Make memories guys. With your friends and teachers especially. Guide the small ones well. Oh and (Red House ;) always supporting y'all here ;)) As for first cohort batches.. As I'm well informed that you guys are on for first day on this Saturday, 5/1. A big good luck and please please let me know about everything ;) So, still waiting, nervously, for the results of our O' Level results. Nerve wracking. To my family and friends reading this.. I miss you guys big time. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment