Monday, June 30, 2014

hello~

Assalamualaikum everyone. Its been quite a while since my last post, and today I'm going to post basically what I have been up to, other than nothing. So basically, I went for preparation for treatment and had a gap of 10 days. Basically in the 10 days, I've been spending time with my family as well as friends: Cheenyca, Emme, Zah and Zati.

Other than that, I've been keeping in touch as much as possible with almost everyone. Recently, I just went through Skype with Mal, Mash, Amrina, Eyah as well as viber with Tini. I went on FaceTime as well with my sister who is currently in Brunei. Other than that, I went out shopping with my mum and officially got myself a 2NE1 DVD and CD. (really happy with it)

Other than that, I've done nothing much. But yeah, that's that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment