Monday, December 10, 2012

A deep post.

Well, the next few paragraphs would probably be so deep. I've not much people around at the moment where I can express this. But hints hints.. It's been rough. Like really. I know it's what we learn in life where we learn from every mistake. But what if, this mistake, the main element of it, specifically a person, keeps on coming into your normal day, in any way. It's scary, when you're trying to get rid of it. It got me thinking. What if, it's not done. What if, my chapters on that particular topic doesn't end here? What if I'm not the only one writing the story of my life right now? What if? IF SEEMS TO BE COMING OUT ALOT RIGHT NOW. Nevertheless, I know, I am for sure, not looking back. Never. No regrets. Slightly, if everything were to be in place, a post on this will be existing, in the opposite way. Trust me. Much love. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment